Fad or Bad?: Chap stick is your friend!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Chap stick is your friend!

One of the most important accessories for any girl is chap-stick. Chap stick is a must for any occasion and at any time. When it's hot, dry, cold, wet your lips will be chapped and you will need something to change that. There are lots of different types of chap-stick that will get the job done, but only a few that will leave a lasting effect on your lips for a longer period of time. I like to use Blistex and regular Chap Stick, its what works best for me. So find what works best for you and keep it on you at all times. 

What most people use, it's pretty effective. 








This is my favorite brand, I keep it in my purse.










Whatever you decide to use, keep a lot of it you will need it on those cold windy days.


~Sarah

No comments: