Fad or Bad?: Belts

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Belts

Girls left and right were sporting all sorts of outfits with them, and most of them looked alright. Apparently, the high location of the belt has a thinning effect and gives some girls the hourglass figurewe all desire. It's important to keep everything simple in order to achieve the desired look. It's easiest to pull off the look with a skirt (which is mainly what I've seen) and a fitted top. Normally, I'm not such a fan of anything gawky but I must admit that I do indeed like the high-waisted belt. It brings a new look to any outfit and adds a little flair, but isn't over-the-top. In some cases though, I have seen some people do this trend the wrong way with the wrong belt, so you have to be careful. If you aren't sure if what your putting together matches the new trend then use your belt the way it was meant to be used, holding up your jeans!


Tania

No comments: